Type of Control
Thyristor (SCR) Control
- The Rectifier output can be controlled using SCR at primary or secondary of the Transformer.
- It can be provided with 6, 12 & 24 Pulse configuration.
Variac Control (Stepless)
- The working of the Rectifier can be controlled using stepless Motorized Variac.
- Output controlled from zero to rated value.
IGBT based Control
- The Rectifier output is controlled with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
- Configuration is based on IGBT Module High Frequency Switching Mode.
Type of Cooling
- Natural / Forced Air Cooled.
- Oil Cooled.
- Water Cooled.
- Transformer is used to step down the input supply.
- Available in both Oil Cooled and Air Cooled (Natural / Forced).
- Dry type is available in both VPI & CRT.
- Special High Frequency Transformer for IGBT based Rectifier.
- Input Switchgear (as per customer’s requirement).
- Filter circuit for ripple content (as per customer’s requirement)
- Filter choke of core type, copper wound, class “F” insulation type, forced cooled.
- 6 Pulse / 12 Pulse design as per customer’s requirement.
- Alarms with annunciation window.
- With Programmable Logic Controller – PLC (as optional).
RIR’s Power Rectifier are used in number of applications in various
industries like Cement, Steel, Automobile, Thermal & Power, Railways, Paper, Oil, R&D catering
to various process:
- Electro Chlorination
- Electro cleaning
- Engine Testing
- Motor Testing
- Electro slug
- Electro winning
- DC Substation
- Traction Motor Testing
- Aircraft Testing
- Battery Formation
- Electro Coagulation