Send us an enquiry
Type of Control
Thyristor (SCR) Control
- The Rectifier output can be controlled using SCR at primary or secondary of the Transformer.
- It can be provided with 6, 12 & 24 Pulse configuration.
Variac Control (Stepless)
- The working of the Rectifier can be controlled using stepless Motorized Variac.
- Output controlled from zero to rated value.
IGBT based Control
- The Rectifier output is controlled with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
- Configuration is based on IGBT Module High Frequency Switching Mode
Type of Cooling:
- Natural / Forced Air Cooled.
- Oil Cooled.
- Water Cooled.
- Transformer is used to step down the input supply.
- Available in both Oil Cooled and Air Cooled (Natural / Forced).
- Dry type is available in both VPI & CRT.
- Special High Frequency Transformer for IGBT based Rectifier.
- Microprocessor / DSP based electronic controller circuit will be provided for output control.
- It provides soft start feature which provides the gradual increase of Output (From Zero to Set Value).
- It also provides limiting features.
- Input Switchgear (as per customer’s requirement).
- Filter circuit for ripple content (as per customer’s requirement) – Filter choke of core type, copper wound, class “F” insulation type, forced cooled.
- 6 Pulse / 12 Pulse design as per customer’s requirement.
- Alarms with annunciation window.
- With Programmable Logic Controller – PLC (as optional).
RIR’s Power Rectifier are used in number of applications in various industries like Cement, Steel, Automobile, Thermal & Power, Railways, Paper, Oil, R&D catering to various process:
- Electro Chlorination
- Electro cleaning
- Engine Testing
- Motor Testing
- Electro slug
- Electro winning
- DC Substation
- Traction Motor Testing
- Aircraft Testing
- Battery Formation
- Electro Coagulation.
|Input Voltage||:||As specified by customer with +/- tolerance (3 ph – 3 wire / 4 wire, 50Hz / 60Hz +/-5%).|
|DC Voltage||:||Upto 1000V DC or as per customer’s / system requirement.|
|DC Output Current||:||Upto 25000A DC or as per customer’s / system requirement.|
|Output Ripple||:||5 to 10% as per the process. Can provide Less than 1% as per system requirement.|
|Efficiency||:||85 to 90% at maximum output parameters & at Nominal AC I/P Vtg.|
|Standard Protection||:||Input Switchgear, Soft Start Feature, Fuse Failure, Over Temperature, DC Over Voltage, DC Over Current, AC Failure (Single Phase / Phase Unbalance / Under Voltage / Over Voltage), RC Snubber.|
Mains Fail, DC Over voltage, DC Under voltage, Rectifier Fuse blown.
|Standard Metering||:||Output DC Voltage & Out DC Current, Input AC Voltage & Current.|
|Cooling||:||Natural / Forced Air cooled, Oil Cooled, Water Cooled. (as per customer’s requirement)|
|Enclosure Protection||:||IP20 / IP31 / IP42 (as per customer’s / site requirement)|
|Operating Temp||:||0 – 50 deg C.|
|Interface||:||With external PLC and SCADA signals (optional)|